Friday, March 23, 2012

Floral 2012 Spring and Summer!

Everyone is going floral this Spring/Summer collection, from top to toe!


Mango Relaxer-fit-v-neck T.shirt
$23.99


Stradivarius T.shirt with Lace Print
19.95

Stradivarius Floral Print Racer Back Top
12.95

ALDO Lafera Floral Peep Toe Court Shoes
$125.34

ASOS Floral Cotton Bandeau Beach Playsuit
$44.76
ASOS Blazer In Floral Print
$116.38
Here's another way to wear it..

 ASOS Cropped Trousers In Floral Print
 $71.62
I'm absolutely falling in love with these two styles!


Paul Smith Floral Printed Shopper Bag
$402.86
You can find it on ASOS.com

B-Store Mario 36 Floral Lace-Up Shoes
$393.91
You can find it on ASOS.com
I think it's SUPER STYLISH!



I can say each one of these fashionable awesome products has literally made me change my mind about floral styles and prints! X

No comments:

Post a Comment